- Shipping Information
“Good Things are Coming" label with your scent of choice. Choose your scent in the drop down menu above.
Color of candle varies depending on scent choice. Appearance may vary slightly from photo. See our Scent Descriptions page for more information about each scent.
Candle comes with the quote label only.
Net Wt. 8 Oz
Total Wt. 15 Oz
Flat Rate Shipping $4 for orders under 1lb. and $7.50 for orders over 1lb.
Free Shipping on all US orders $75 or more.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIMES
- Orders are generally processed in 2-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Once processed, we ship via USPS Priority Mail or First-Class Mail. Delivery can vary between 1-5 business days depending on your location.
We are not responsible for shipping addresses that were incorrectly entered at checkout. Buyer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with re-sending the package if it's marked by USPS as not deliverable or return to sender.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Once a package is picked up and scanned in by our carrier, the shipping and delivery status is no longer within our control. We are unable to replace missing or stolen packages at this time. Please reach out directly to the shipping carrier for missing or stolen packages within 24-48 hours of receiving your delivery confirmation.
We make every effort to ensure our products arrive quickly and undamaged; however, stuff happens!
If your items were damaged in transit or are not the items you ordered, please contact us within 5 days of delivery, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work quickly to resolve the issue. In your email, please include the following information:
- Your order # and which items were damaged/incorrect.
- Photo of the packaging and damaged or incorrect items.
- Whether you would like a replacement, refund or store credit (full purchase price less shipping costs).
Click here for full details regarding our shipping policy.
I ordered the candle with monkey poo on the front but did not receive this candle. I received a candle that said “good things are coming.” As a gag gift for a friend so I had to get her something else.